• Namaste! With regrets have to say that the time has come for us to stop again with the sharing hp. This month we will be spreading vapes and after that we will stop spreading hp. We will definitely be back but we don't know when. There is still a little bid hp available. tell us your reason and maybe we will ship you some. We share our hp not because we are thinking about money. We only do it because we believe that others should also be given the opportunity. it's not fair if we keep this cheat for ourselves. We also get problems with the law if we keep going on for a long time. Terra Joulle is a registered religion where hp is written in the blueprint as the sacrament of Terra joulle. From day 1 it has been shared with only the thought of helping others to change. We have a name and we could sell anything and make a lot of money. We cant even think about it. We don't sell drugs or bad things. we only sell fruits that not harm the ground to much :) The problem is that the investigations can take a long time (depending on the country) and that it is an attack for that tj when he need to wait in jail. They take a lot of risks and give a lot of themselves so that you can have hp i will also not be very active here. we will visit the forum sure many times. i wish you a great journey. much love from Terra Joulle (TJ)

Sneaky Kids

hey hey hey!! I'm back after many many hp encounters. Hell'a ride folks πŸ€ͺ

I lost my old account nice dream. So I'm back here with the new account 🀘

Soooo where do I start? How can I express the experience when we're already here πŸ˜„

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–„β”€β”€β”€β–β–ˆ
β”€β”€β”€β–„β–„β–„β”€β”€β”€β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β”€β”€β–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ”€β–„
β”€β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–Œβ”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β”€β”€β–β–ˆβ–€β–„β”€β–β–ˆβ–€
β–β–ˆβ–€β–€β–Œβ”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β–Œβ”€β–Œβ”€β–ˆβ”€β–Œβ”€β”€β–Œβ”€β–Œ
β–Œβ–€β–„β”€β–β”€β”€β–€β–„β”€β–β–„β”€β–β–„β–β–„β”€β–β–„β”€β–β–„

I'll just share some wisdom I gained from my experience from hp and how it applied in my life... Somethings learned cannot be expressed because they will be deeply embedder into souls conscious self can't be expressed or shared

Let's go. Buckle up your seat belts my fellow chooms. Here we LIFT OFF 9'8'7'6'5'4'3'2'1'0

✦ β € β €γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β €β €β €β €β €* β €β €β €.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€. β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €βœ¦β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β˜„ β € β €β €β €β €β €β €.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€οΎŸ
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β˜€
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€. γ€€γ€€βœ¦β €γ€€β€‚β€‚β€‚γ€€γ€€γ€€,γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€*
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β €γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β €γ€€γ€€,
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆγ€€γ€€β €γ€€γ€€γ€€β €.γ€€
γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€β €γ€€β €β€‚β€‚γ€€γ€€,γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€*β €γ€€γ€€β €β€‚β€‚γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β €βœ¦β €γ€€
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€β €πŸŒ•
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€πŸš€
γ€€γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€οΎŸγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
γ€€.β €γ€€γ€€πŸŒŽβ €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €β€β €,
γ€€γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€β €.
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β €βœ¦
γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€*
.β € γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.
γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦β €γ€€β€‚β€‚β€‚γ€€γ€€γ€€,γ€€γ€€β€ˆβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.

When ever I smoke hp I have an encounter with my family. My mom, dad, sister, grand mother's come into my vison and the visuals just keep harming my soul to the core. It'll be a very hard thing to accept what's happening behind my eyes!

Some how I pass this phase of illusion.... Then comes different different art, music, fun, exploration

I fill the bowl 2-3 times every time I plan to go on a trip to the other side. So it a 3 sessions everytime!

I hardly break thru 3rd time. Mostly because my mind is already filled with lot off hp form the prior 2 sessions

First session is always about my family and my personal stuff And the second session is the main lessons I get for the intentions I go for And third session is just me tripping in the hp vibes just chilling you know

There's alot man. Alot I say, many illusions to pass by, to see, to play, to fly, to gain, to lose

The main wisdom I gained was:

In my real life I was going thru a phase where I was thinking. " Well, there are like 8 billion people on earth and many trillions of galaxies and plants, animals, alien's, stars, infinite stories" do I matter?

I was soooo worried that I don't matter, I'm just another human, another grain of sand in this maya. I felt powerless, low, depressed, sad

So after many nights of thinking to smoke hp. On a new moon Night I finally planned entering the realm

I hit the bong hard... As usual my first trip was about my personal issues

and then the second session

here the main magic happened

I saw an entity shapeless, it was just busy doing it's work in their universe. It stares at me angrily and asks Whatttt!!! Why you came again

I ask my question, in this infinite universe do I matter?

It just laughed and smiled and took me on a tour to many zillion trillion billion lifetimes. The depth of art, the forms I took, the places I lived

I saw it

I was just smiling with my eyes closed... It's like I got enlightened by the facts that Life is an on going process. You come you go you live you die again you live you die you come you die

So it's like even if I commit suicide it's waste of time. I'm going to live again anyway....

The spirit told me, yeah you don't matter but that question doesn't matter buddy. Once you here, once you there, once your somewhere, once your everywhere

Just enjoy, have fun, live your story at the moment.

(Disclaimer: guys I'm unable to express what I felt at that moment, it's pure pure bliss. Some beautiful information about life)

and it shape shifts to the music playing in my earphone. nd we jazzed to the music and had fun laughing

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I saw it, I have seen the truth of life. We are not limited to only this life on earth, we come from somewhere and we're here now and we'll be going somewhere

It's all a fun for God's theme park. So just enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If your sad or happy or lost or just numb, just embrace everything in life and have fun

surrender to the experience and have FUNnNnNnNnNnNNN in this infinity πŸ’«

bye my fellow travelers, see you somewhere around our journeys

(●'β—‘'●) A Song to your life, enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, take care during this pandemic πŸ’Œ

Attachments

Last edited:

HpfromTJ

Administrator
hey hey hey!! I'm back after many many hp encounters. Hell'a ride folks

I lost my old account nice dream. So I'm back here with the new account

Soooo where do I start? How can I express the experience when we're already here

Namaste brother,

We where very bussy but I am happy to give my reaction. I choosed yourd topic for today. I need to give answer to a lot topics.

I like it a lot to see this message..

I'll just share some wisdom I gained from my experience from hp and how it applied in my life... Somethings learned cannot be expressed because they will be deeply embedder into souls conscious self can't be expressed or shared

Wow… I did not hear this from a lot people. I think you are far in your journey. Well done!

Let's go. Buckle up your seat belts my fellow chooms. Here we LIFT OFF 9'8'7'6'5'4'3'2'1'0

COOLL

When ever I smoke hp I have an encounter with my family. My mom, dad, sister, grand mother's come into my vison and the visuals just keep harming my soul to the core. It'll be a very hard thing to accept what's happening behind my eyes!

Is it because you love them. I think you get emotions when they use your familly?

Some how I pass this phase of illusion.... Then comes different different art, music, fun, exploration

They explain you things that fit in these topics? Really amazing. It is a new sector that we did not saw before.

I fill the bowl 2-3 times every time I plan to go on a trip to the other side. So it a 3 sessions every time!

Serious?? There are not many that take hp every day 3 times. I did because I did want to finish my first training fast. It was also a training about emotions. I think I have write that tripreport on this forum

I hardly break thru 3rd time. Mostly because my mind is already filled with lot off hp form the prior 2 sessions

3 times in a row is heavy. 2 times was oke for me but after the 3th time I was heavy tired.

First session is always about my family and my personal stuff And the second session is the main lessons I get for the intentions I go for And third session is just me tripping in the hp vibes just chilling you know

If you got a training then that mean that you fixed a problem that you had in your first trip?

You learn fast brother.

There's alot man. Alot I say, many illusions to pass by, to see, to play, to fly, to gain, to lose

In my real life I was going thru a phase where I was thinking. " Well, there are like 8 billion people on earth and many trillions of galaxies and plants, animals, alien's, stars, infinite stories" do I matter?

I was soooo worried that I don't matter, I'm just another human, another grain of sand in this maya. I felt powerless, low, depressed, sad

So after many nights of thinking to smoke hp. On a new moon Night I finally planned entering the realm

I saw an entity shapeless, it was just busy doing it's work in their universe. It stares at me angrily and asks Whatttt!!! Why you came again

You are strong with your mind. It is a good thing you did not got a emotion when you saw that.

The emotion part I a big problem for many to reach next levels.

It just laughed and smiled and took me on a tour to many zillion trillion billion lifetimes. The depth of art, the forms I took, the places I lived

Congratulations. You have reach this only because yourself

I saw it

I was just smiling with my eyes closed... It's like I got enlightened by the facts that Life is an on going process. You come you go you live you die again you live you die you come you die

Serious?? How many timed did you smoked hp or took it orally?

So it's like even if I commit suicide it's waste of time. I'm going to live again anyway....

The spirit told me, yeah you don't matter but that question doesn't matter buddy. Once you here, once you there, once your somewhere, once your everywhere

Wow…… My answer I use to not have thoughts for nothing is saying β€œ I dont care”

But for you β€œ doesnt matter Buddy? Works. Try it. Say it to every thought you get. Every thought have a negative thing. The most thoughts are completely negative so a tense for your body and soul.

Only that and do not go for materialism because when you do and you got it you will not be happy. It will be normal.

(Disclaimer: guys I'm unable to express what I felt at that moment, it's pure pure bliss. Some beautiful information about life)

A lot of the readers here will understand you.

and it shape shifts to the music playing in my earphone. nd we jazzed to the music and had fun laughing

I saw it, I have seen the truth of life. We are not limited to only this life on earth, we come from somewhere and we're here now and we'll be going somewhere.

….wow… I really want to know how many times you used hp. Read the topic the secrets of terra Joulle. Many of us saw this also,

I will go send you a private message.

aiiiiii brother look out what you are saying. Always ask yourself if you can say a specific thing.

If your sad or happy or lost or just numb, just embrace everything in life and have fun

Amazing brother.

surrender to the experience and have FUNnNnNnNnNnNNN in this infinity

For sure.

Namaste Brother,

how are you!

Its just strange to know that it has been a year that this post was posted.

A lot happed during this one year, I totally forgot that I've experienced hp.

Coming to your questions,

gonna highlight your texts with green color and my replies with red color.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo where do I start? How can I express the experience when we're already here

Namaste brother,

Namaste

We where very busy but I am happy to give my reaction. I choosed your topic for today. I need to give answer to a lot topics.

That's soo kind of you, thank you for choosing my topic. Oh you are busy, okay my friend.

I like it a lot that you've created hp..

Wow… I did not hear this from a lot people. I think you are far in your journey. Well done!

Thank you!

COOLL

Is it because you love them. I think you get emotions when they use your family?

at that time of this post, I didn't love my family, I used to hate them to the core of my being....
It made me appreciate that I was born through them, I believe that while smoking hp all your ego is put aside and all you will be doing is accepting everything as it is....

They explain you things that fit in these topics? Really amazing. It is a new sector that we did not saw before.

oh, is it... In what way they explain to you? THE VOICE ??
For me it was the art which was going behind my eye lids, healed and taught me, off course the voice too...

I fill the bowl 2-3 times every time I plan to go on a trip to the other side. So it a 3 sessions every time!

Serious?? There are not many that take hp every day 3 times. I did because I did want to finish my first training fast. It was also a training about emotions. I think I have write that trip report on this forum

Its not everyday 3 times. I meant that whenever I wanted to do hp, I used to hit it 3 times for that single session. I suggest you don't go fast, go slow, let the message integrate inside you and then another lesson. Tiny step each day is the best move.
Yeah, will be waiting to see your trip report.

3 times in a row is heavy. 2 times was oke for me but after the 3th time I was heavy tired.

Oh I see. For me it was beautiful, there was no message, nothing, just the pure bliss of this Life at the third toke.

If you got a training then that mean that you fixed a problem that you had in your first trip?

Training actually didn't fix the problem, but It made me accept the things as they are and told me work from the space of heart (with Love) in next encounters.

You learn fast brother.

Learning is a process, nothing is fast nor nothing is slow. It's just what it is.

You are strong with your mind. It is a good thing you did not got a emotion when you saw that.

The emotional phase was always in the first toke out of 3 tokes. We all are strong, it just takes a leap of faith to push further.

Let go & Surrender to the experience.

Thank you, It's because of ourselves.

I saw it

I smoked the 1gram which I got from you, that's it. I did not do orally because I had less quantity of hp and also I was a beginner at the stage, just an explorer.

Wow…… My answer I use to not have thoughts for nothing is saying β€œ I don't care”

true, essence...

But for you β€œ doesn't matter Buddy? Works. Try it. Say it to every thought you get. Every thought have a negative thing. The most thoughts are completely negative so a tense for your body and soul.

Yes! just say it doesn't matter but it takes quite a practice to live in that state cause we are attached to our story of life and the physical body. I believe its a Good habit for one self to have a thought in the background of one's mind that doesn't matter and live a life. Surly the experience loosens up a little bit.

Only that and do not go for materialism because when you do and you got it you will not be happy. It will be normal.

True! but in my exploration I've found that THIS IS LIFE, its an adventure of billion lives. Be you Be open Be True

We all are experiencing the same hive mind.

I saw it, I have seen the truth of life. We are not limited to only this life on earth, we come from somewhere and we're here now and we'll be going somewhere.

….wow… I really want to know how many times you used hp. Read the topic the secrets of terra Joulle. Many of us saw this also,

I don't remember how many times but I smoked 1g of the hp pack... Sure buddy will read " the secrets of terra Joulle"
Many of us reaching the same experiences with a different path.

I got it. After an year of this post, I feel like I've enhanced my experience to view life. My lenses towards life has became aware to the magic of the existence. And I carry this every where I go...

aiiiiii brother look out what you are saying. Always ask yourself if you can say a specific thing.

I am the representation of Life, there is nothing I can ask myself to say a specific thing or na. I just emit what I am with LOVE.

Amazing brother.

Thank for the hp, hoping to order some more soon.......

For sure.

until then in an another time....
See you.

HpfromTJ

Administrator

Namaste Brother,

how are you!

Its just strange to know that it has been a year that this post was posted.

A lot happed during this one year, I totally forgot that I've experienced hp.

Coming to your questions,

gonna highlight your texts with green color and my replies with red color.

Namaste brother,

I feel better then ever. 1 year has gone fast. I didn't have the time and not many opportunities to continue this project. To be honest, I am now in a state that I don't want to have materialism. It worked for 1 year but I get reports that people need HP. I came back to share this cheat.Only here. You all deserve it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namaste brother,

Namaste

We where very busy but I am happy to give my reaction. I choosed your topic for today. I need to give answer to a lot topics.

That's soo kind of you, thank you for choosing my topic. Oh you are busy, okay my friend.

Your are welcome. Your topic was the first I saw.
Yes busy in a kind of following the Terra lifestyle and being heavy active do not help with that lifestyle.

I like it a lot that you've created hp..

Thank you buy I am not the only one. We can not talk about the first persons because that do not matter
Everybody can make Hp if they can follow the Terra completely.
To be honest...i do not make hp anymore for years. I talk to people but working with hp is a lot work. It is not a joke to create crystal hp and sell it that cheap. Respect for the Tjs that cant continue with there journey because they make daily Hp.

Thank you!

COOLL

They found your weakness and because that they could make a simulation where you will get a lot emotions. Where you need to train to not have that emotions. First you get a thought then you get a emotion. Yes it is hard to stop or not to get a thought.

Is it because you love them. I think you get emotions when they use your family?

at that time of this post, I didn't love my family, I used to hate them to the core of my being....
It made me appreciate that I was born through them, I believe that while smoking hp all your ego is put aside and all you will be doing is accepting everything as it is....

Amazing you learend this. Real familly will alwasy be there for you. I only thought about positibe emotion when i think about gamilly but negative emotions are also emotions.

oh, is it... In what way they explain to you? THE VOICE ??

I had a problem with. I didn't believe them in the beginning if I didn't get an explanation with images. The further I got, the less often I got images. In the end I had no images when I ate hp. Then I just spoke. After a while I couldn't hear anything anymore when I ate hp. This because I had to learn to have contact without using anything

For me it was the art which was going behind my eye lids, healed and taught me, off course the voice too…

Yes that was my reason I smoked hp 3 times a day to understand this fast. It was a hard time that I had but I was happy with the result.

Serious?? There are not many that take hp every day 3 times. I did because I did want to finish my first training fast. It was also a training about emotions. I think I have write that trip report on this forum

Its not everyday 3 times. I meant that whenever I wanted to do hp, I used to hit it 3 times for that single session. I suggest you don't go fast, go slow, let the message integrate inside you and then another lesson. Tiny step each day is the best move.
Yeah, will be waiting to see your trip report.

Ooh oke I understand. 1 used it 3 times a day and sometimes I smoked also 3 times. But I did not liked that because it is hard.
Brother, I go very slow. To slow. I think I was higher in this process if if did take all their advice directly. Everything happen for a reason but still

Oh I see. For me it was beautiful, there was no message, nothing, just the pure bliss of this Life at the third toke.

Try to use a original dmt pipe. It is a round one. We have on this forum info how you can get easy a breakthrough. Every time you need to get a breakthrough

Training actually didn't fix the problem, but It made me accept the things as they are and told me work from the space of heart (with Love) in next encounters.

Cool that you learn without training. Do you understand now that I go slowly? I get training to understand things for sure. But I love it.

You learn fast brother.

Learning is a process, nothing is fast nor nothing is slow. It's just what it is.

slow fast, good bad is different for everyone. I needed more time to learn so for me you learn fast

The emotional phase was always in the first toke out of 3 tokes. We all are strong, it just takes a leap of faith to push further.

Amazzing

Let go & Surrender to the experience.

I needed a long time to Let go & Surrender: https://hpfromtj.com/forum/wisdom/i...my-first-important-trips-i-had-with-hp.12880/

Thank you, It's because of ourselves.

I saw it

I smoked the 1gram which I got from you, that's it. I did not do orally because I had less quantity of hp and also I was a beginner at the stage, just an explorer.

Amazing. Do you have a spiritual life?

Wow…… My answer I use to not have thoughts for nothing is saying β€œ I don't care”

true, essence...

But for you β€œ doesn't matter Buddy? Works. Try it. Say it to every thought you get. Every thought have a negative thing. The most thoughts are completely negative so a tense for your body and soul.

Yes! just say it doesn't matter but it takes quite a practice to live in that state cause we are attached to our story of life and the physical body. I believe its a Good habit for one self to have a thought in the background of one's mind that doesn't matter and live a life. Surly the experience loosens up a little bit.

I got this lesson in a far stadium in this journey. I think I used mannnnyyy grams before I got this lesson. Theck this topic: https://hpfromtj.com/forum/wisdom/i...s-yes-people-it-is-possible.14295/#post-15506

True! but in my exploration I've found that THIS IS LIFE, its an adventure of billion lives. Be you Be open Be True

I am the real me only for the last 9 years. Before I was the person I was because influences. Now I can say I am the real me with my own choices without being influence hidden influences.

We all are experiencing the same hive mind.

I don't remember how many times but I smoked 1g of the hp pack... Sure buddy will read " the secrets of terra Joulle"
Many of us reaching the same experiences with a different path.

Yes everybody use the info on a different way but they will get where they must be

I got it. After an year of this post, I feel like I've enhanced my experience to view life. My lenses towards life has became aware to the magic of the existence. And I carry this every where I go…

This is just the begin brother.

I am the representation of Life, there is nothing I can ask myself to say a specific thing or na. I just emit what I am with LOVE.

Yes brother but some info is not good for everybody. Not everybody is ready.

Amazing brother.

Thank for the hp, hoping to order some more soon.......

For sure.

until then in an another time....
See you.

Thank you for your response. I love it.

Much love from Terra Joulle

Top Bottom